Utilizing private and public clouds comes with advantages and disadvantages: reliability, security, control – each of these are critical to operations. But with that comes more responsibility and management, higher costs, and less flexibility. Many enterprises need a cloud solution that maintains and enhances the benefits of both private and public clouds, while minimizing its limitations. From these needs grew the hybrid cloud infrastructure, which connects private and public clouds with on-premises infrastructure. The hybrid model allows applications to operate across environments, between clouds, and among different architectures. Datasets and workloads have the same flexibility and access, which improves an enterprise’s ability to evolve and adapt as its needs grow and change.
Innovative enterprises rely on powerful flexibility and access in today’s dynamic digital world. If you’re looking for hybrid cloud infrastructure that empowers teams, supercharges connectivity, saves money and improves your competitive advantage, the experts at InfoSystems can advise on a strategy.
- Do you want to reboot your infrastructure every time business demands evolve?
- Do you want teams in various environments to enjoy unified access to your network?
- Are you ready to save costs while preparing to scale?
Accelerate integration by eliminating barriers
Hybrid cloud infrastructure powers growth and reduces costs. Hybrid cloud is an IT architecture that incorporates workload portability, orchestration and management across 2 or more environments. Depending on whom you ask, those environments may need to include:
- At least 1 private cloud and at least 1 public cloud
- 2 or more private clouds
- 2 or more public clouds
- A bare-metal or virtual environment connected to at least 1 cloud — public or private
As an IBM Platinum Business Partner, InfoSystems can assist help you:
- Utilize the Strength of the IBM Public Cloud: The IBM Public Cloud is the most secure and open public cloud for business. It is designed with the security, compliance, and resiliency enterprises need. Ideal for large workloads, its next-generation platform has advanced data and AI capabilities and leverages enterprise expertise across industries worldwide.
- Optimize Cloud Migration: InfoSystems provides cloud migration as an IT optimization service because we know how important it is to make your digital assets available and safe as quickly as possible. When the migration process is streamlined and powerful, overall costs are lower, teams can automate more tasks, and business stays on schedule.
- Keep Your Data Safe: Utilizing IBM Public Cloud capabilities, enterprise clouds are managed and monitored for cyber threats and attacks. IBM’s centralized security dashboard is fully integrated and provides full protection for data and apps. Data encryption, federal compliance, and other security regulations ensure enterprises meet even the most stringent requirements.
- Improve Multicloud Management: Driven by AI, focused on enhanced applications, the IBM Cloud Pak for Multicloud Management provides full access and control to all your workloads across environments. Modernize application goals as your IT department transforms. Automate management tasks. Permit remote operations and manage them from a single control pane. These benefits and more drive efficiency and deliver an operations pipeline that supports agility and innovation.